21/11/2019 Life Story Work
Aimed at Social Workers and Child practitioners Learning Outcomes
This course will allow participants to:
- Identify what Life Story Work is and what it is not
- Share ideas and strategies in addressing the topic of adoption and life story work.
- Consider how we can support children's understanding of adoption.
- Demonstrate a way of working with children and young people from the perspective of the Adoptive parents and Carers.
- Confirm what Adopters and Carers do with this information in the short and long term.
- Provide more ideas for integrating Life Story Work into everyday life according to the needs and abilities of the child.
Venue: Sand Martin House Training Room