The new Dyslexia Helper function on elearning modulesWhat is the the Dyslexia Helper?
The Dyslexia Helper function provides alternative display options within CPD Online elearning modules to suit the needs of dyslexic learners, and improve readability.
How does the Dyslexia Helper work?
- Clicking on the eye icon in the top right corner opens the 'Colour Palette Drawer'
- The drawer appears from the right of the screen, and presents learners with a number of sample colour palettes.
- These colour palettes are proven to help dyslexic learners digest information and improve their ability to read text within components.
- Upon choosing a colour palette from the drawer, the background colour and text colour will change.
- The default display can be restored by clicking on the colour palette again.
If you would like any support with this function, please contact the Workforce Development Team.